In Game Nickname: Laird

Steam Profile Id: laird42

Discord Name: Laird#3848

Date of Birth: 09/01/1998

Country & Nationality: UK

Background

Current/Previous Squads: VOCLBAT circa 2015

Reasons for applying to VCB:

Feeling the arma itch again and missing the warm embrace of 1 section. Long story short I've missed the VCB community and I'm feeling the urge to build some campaigns and chat some shit, also milsim is kinda cool to.

Heard about VCB from: Some guy called Connor a long long time ago...

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: Around 400 hours Arma 2 and 1,600 hours of Arma 3

Real life military experience:  (cadets/airsoft does not count) failed 2 applications on medical grounds 🤪 

About the applicant:

For those of you who don't know/remember me, friz never confirmed it to me, but I'm pretty sure I'm the reason the 18+ minimum age was introduced. Unlike my last application i am now legal in all 50 states, I've left uni and am now a software developer. Still climbing and walking around Wales watching Mav fly and spending the rest of my time figuring working on my theories as to where Charles lives (See attachment).

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[X] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[X] Has read the VCB Information Pack

[X] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[X] Is at least 18 years of age

[X] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[X] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[X] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing

CZ.jpg