R.Addison Application

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: R.Addison

Steam Profile Id: 76561198059373920

Discord Name:R.Addison#6498

Date of Birth: 03/10/91

Country & Nationality: scotland / british

Background

Current/Previous Squads: used to play with the 6th airbourne back in arma 2 many moons ago

Reasons for applying to VCB: i have recently plunged back into arma series and am currently working my way through the campaigns/scenarios  and cant help having the urge to rejoin a great realism unit, reason i chose CVB particularly to apply to is the british timezones advertised and the great videos posted of operations, it looks like you guys have a great laugh and i look to join in on that.

Heard about VCB from: website/youtube 

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: i played arma 2 for years with the 6th airbourne and the 15th MEU(unofficial member) i played arma 3 when it came out but lacked time since becoming a parent myself.

Real life military experience:  (cadets/airsoft does not count) i have no real life military experience  but I have alot of respect for those who have!

About the applicant: I am a house builder with qualifications in carpentry and electrics, got wife kids and live in highlands / scotland, got an awesome dog aswell. been a gamer since i could hold a controller and always had this fascination with military be it films/games/tv i used to be in the air cadets for a couple years never felt the urge to join the military rather leave it to the professionals. hillwalking and sailing is great fun round my area, I love taking my boy out fishing alot and im a black belt kickboxer. travelled asia, american and a small chunk of europe.

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[*] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[*] Has read the VCB Information Pack

[*] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[*] Is at least 18 years of age

[*] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[*] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[*] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing

Edited by R.Addison

Thank you for submitting your application. We'll review it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Posted (edited)

Please disreguard this application, I have been accepted into a different milsim group. 

Many thanks 

Edited by R.Addison