Hadders

Hadders Application

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: Hadders89

Steam Profile Id: HADLEYBM

Discord Name: Hadders

Date of Birth: 04/05/1989

Country & Nationality: British (English)

Background

Current/Previous Squads: Previously 23rd, Rifles

Reasons for applying to VCB: VCB goes way back and has a few members that I have played with in the past. I knows its a good community that is consistent and takes things fairly seriously. It will give me a good group to play games with into the future with a planned out and reliable schedule.

Heard about VCB from: Current/ previous members.

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: I have played all games in the OFP and ARMA series, though I am least experienced in ArmA 3. According to Steam I have racked up 163 hours of play time for ArmA 3. All online.

Real life military experience: 9 Years in the Royal Engineers, 3 Years with the RLC with a depressing amount of training throughout.

About the applicant: For my sins I have spent my entire adult life in the Army. Hobbies include running, hillwalking and a dash of creativity in the form of video/ photo editing. Lately I have mainly been wrapped up with work however. The military does keep you busy and it would be remiss of me to not clarify that I am often fairly busy and due to deploy, potentially twice in the next 18 months. Looking at the timetable though I think I can fit in proper training/ gaming time on Wednesdays and Sundays and can certainly meet the minimum gaming time criteria. Hopefully I can bring some useful experience to the party where required; but am more than happy to stay a bod for the most part.

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[X] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[X] Has read the VCB Information Pack

[X] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[X] Is at least 18 years of age

[X] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[X] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[X] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing