Bam's Application

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: Bam

Steam Profile Id: 76561197969498268

Discord Name: Bam

Date of Birth: 07/02/1980

Country & Nationality: UK, British

Background

Current/Previous Squads: Couple of Operation Flashpoint Squads for competetive gaming, then [VCB].

Reasons for applying to VCB: Miss the organised structure of online games with [VCB], rather than wandering through aimbot infested turds of games ? . I'm currently playing some Squad at the moment, but find it a little too disorganised and not detailed enough. I get somewhat frustrated playing in public games as people aimlessly wander about all over the place. The [VCB] fireteam structure still seems to work well in the videos I've watched on here, even when it is falling to shit.

Heard about VCB from: I'm an Ex-member

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: Played OFP from launch heavily in competetive leagues then with [VCB] then moved into ARMA. Didnt really get on with ARMA2 and that coincided with not continuing playing really. ARMA3 some limited experience online in a variety of game modes, but don't feel like getting the best out of it without a group of likeminded people.
Was part of the Falklands mod team for Operation Flashpoint, helping create addons for the mod, both 3d modelling and texturing. Tested many of the PUKF British addons in [VCB] missions.

Real life military experience:  None.

About the applicant: From the North West, despite my name I'm not a speccy Bam from Scotland. Used to enjoy playing paintball as part of a team, and have raced karts for the last 25 years. Enjoy my online gaming to kick back and relax. I like to be organised, and am pretty good at dodging bullets whilst swearing profusley, sometimes I can even accurately call out the enemy! Got accused of cheating on my very 1st [VCB] application test in OFP (navigating around a map), because no-one in the squad knew sideways running was faster, I knew I'd found a likeminded bunch of retards from that point on. If you need anymore info, please give me a shout.

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[X] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[X] Has read the VCB Information Pack

[X] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[X] Is at least 18 years of age

[X] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[X] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[X] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing

Thanks for (re)applying dude. We'll discuss your sideways running abilities and where they fit in with A3 and get back to you shortly.

Posted to 3 Section. Please update your in game tags accordingly.