AceAnvil Application

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: AceAnvil

Steam Profile Id: 76561198181167581

Discord Name: AceAnvil#2000

Date of Birth: 15/04/2000

Country & Nationality: British

Background

Current/Previous Squads: BAFRP (Deformed)

Reasons for applying to VCB: Looking for a group based off British army tactics with a semi-serious sense and with a focus on teamwork. also want a group with good communication and effective rank structure

Heard about VCB from: Google

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: 8k hours on arma 3 over 2 accounts (experience in: Invade and annex , KOTH)

Real life military experience: Serving CMT1 in the British army (cadets/airsoft does not count)

About the applicant: Hi im ace 21 from the UK and as previously stated a serving combat medic in the British army i enjoy team work based games and want to join VCB for its organisational structure, mature attitude and good communication skills, there's a lack of units with these qualities and ive been looking for one for some time to get involved in. Im an experienced Arma 2/3 play playing the game since release in 2012 and have played many gamemode and watched the game develop and grow into what we have today. I've had experience in pretty much every game mode. Other notes: I'm dyslexic as fuck, (Not ideal for a medic i know but hay, ho pracetomorphine never hurt anyone)

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[ ] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[ ] Has read the VCB Information Pack

[ ] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[ ] Is at least 18 years of age

[ ] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[ ] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[ ] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing

Your application has been accepted, a senior bod will be in touch via PM but if you have any questions in the meantime then head over to the VCB Discord.

Hello,

I'll be your Senior Rifleman and guide you on your VCB journey. I've sent you a PM, if you have a read of that and let me know if you've got any questions!