Cameron

Application: Cameron / Crumpets

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: Crumpets

Steam Profile Id: 76561198234624004

Discord Name: Crumpets#4331

Date of Birth: 31/12/2001

Country & Nationality: British (English)

Background

Current/Previous Squads: None.

Reasons for applying to VCB: I want to join a dedicated MilSim group to do missions with that isn’t too anal about rank, welcomes relative newcomers, and has a good sense of humour. I usually do co-op with a friend but it’s not regular enough and hopping on and off public servers isn’t my thing. This was the most committed and professional-looking group I found that had what I was looking for.

Heard about VCB from: Researching UK-based Arma3 groups online.

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: Less than 50hrs total. I’ve also done the scenarios and gone in depth with training and tutorials but I’m still rough around the edges and want to improve.

Real life military experience: None.

About the applicant: I just finished my first year of Uni and plan to attend Sandhurst after I graduate. I usually play story driven single player games but now I’ve upgraded my PC I can finally get more stuck into Arma. My hobbies include hiking and airsoft. I help run my family’s ice cream kiosk. I’m legally required to tell you I’m a ginger.

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[x] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[x] Has read the VCB Information Pack

[x] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[x] Is at least 18 years of age

[x] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[x] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[x] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing

Thanks for the application, we'll review it and get back to you soon.

Hi Cameron,

Happy to say your app's been accepted. Welcome to VCB! Your forum permissions should now be updated to see the recruit staging area to see your next steps.

A Senior Rifleman will be in touch with you shortly both on here and discord to get you started. Any questions just give someone a ping.

Hi @Cameron,

I will be your SR.

By now you have a private message with further instructions.
Please do read them carefully and let me know if you run into any issues.