Steam Profile Id: 87794896

Discord Name: Zulubunny#7475

Date of Birth: 03/01/92

Country & Nationality: British

Background

Current/Previous Squads:

N/A

Reasons for applying to VCB:

• I'm new to this game and I would like to get most I can out of it.
  • The video Look amazing and I would like to get involved.

Heard about VCB from: 

The internet, been doing some research on other units and I like the look of this one 

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series:

None as I'm new to the game.

Real life military experience:  

I'm currently serving in the RN as an WESM CIS (Weapons Engineer Submariner).   

About the applicant: 

I have read and understood your information pack.

Hello I'm Grant, I'm 27 years of age I'm currently Based In HMNB Clyde In Scotland. I live on the base during the weekdays and live my other half at the weekends who lives in Scotland to. what I like doing in my spare time is playing any kind of shooting PC games, Going out on my bike as I am part of a club who rides sometimes on the weekends. 

I'm hopping to be able to join your ranks and be able to come useful and helpful member. As you can see from above I don't really have that much experience playing ArmA, but I'm hopping to get the chance to learn and play with you guys, I'm very keen and I love to learn.

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[x] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[x] Has read the VCB Information Pack

[x] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[x] Is at least 18 years of age

[x] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[x] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[x] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing

Thank you for your application. We'll discuss it and get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm happy to say your application has been accepted. A senior rifleman will be assigned to you shortly to help you through the rest of the process. In the meanwhile, you can read through and reply to the relevant threads in this forum. Also make sure to join our Discord

Hi Grant. I'm your Senior Rifleman (SR) and will be your first point of contact within VCB. I've sent you a PM with the next steps.

Hi Rizzo, nothing heard from you, are you still interested? We will close this app in a few days if nothing heard.

Hello

If you are still interested then please check your PM's as per Thomsprey above.

Cheers

Nothing heard - application closed.

Feel free to re-apply in future if/when you have time to commit.

All the best