Date of Birth: 20/03/94

Country & Nationality: Israel, Israeli

Background

Current/Previous Squads:

The Wrecking Crew UK 2012-2014

Charlie Foxtrot 2015-2016

Reasons for applying to VCB:

I have an itch to return and play ArmA.

I stopped playing after getting married and not finding the time. Now I find myself ready to return.

Heard about VCB from: 

R_Hallberg, who I have in my friend list from a previous squad way back when.

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: played between the years 2012-2016 both ArmA 2 and ArmA 3.

Real life military experience:  (cadets/airsoft does not count)

I am a non-combatant Captain in the IDF. This mostly means I've had a basic officer school training, nothing to brag too much about, but not nothing.

About the applicant: 

I have read your info pack.

I 27, married + 2, and with the free time I do have I like playing shooters, RPGs, and interesting indie games.

I also like to watch Anime, and although I fall behind quite a bit I am quite the Marvel fan.

By profession I am a programmer. currently working on my Master's degree.

As I said I work in the IDF, but should not elaborate on what.

I am a practicing Orthodox Jew. This includes not playing any computer games on the Sabbath, from dusk on Friday to dusk on Saturday.

I am looking for a group to reignite the fond memories I have from playing ArmA:

planning a detailed assault plan for a solid 20 minutes only to have it fail on first contact;

Finding yourself stranded in the middle of enemy territory and fight until help arrives;

supporting the other squad's assault with mortar fire from the mountain, all the while coordinating via comms;

attempt to understand the situation via the comms and recreate the scenario on the map, then use the info at hand to make choices.

all of thous situation no scripted game can possibly match in the feeling of immersion and suspense.

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[X] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[X] Has read the VCB Information Pack

[X] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[X] Is at least 18 years of age

[X] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[X] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[X] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing

Edited by Yurisho
remembered/named of previous squads

Thank you for your application. We will review it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Good Afternoon @Yurisho

Thanks again for the app.

I am happy to say that your application has been accepted. One of our senior riflemen (possibly Hallberg if he is available) will drop you a PM on discord and the forums to let you know next steps for getting set up for our Phase 1 training.

I have also updated your permissions on the website so you should be able to see our recruit training area which explains some more about Phase 1 and the mods required.

Any issues in the meantime, please feel free to post them to this thread and one of the Leadership team will be on hand to support.

Welcome to VCB! 👋

I am available. 🙂

Hi Yurisho. I'm your Senior Rifleman (SR) and will be your first point of contact within VCB. I've sent you a PM with the next steps.

Posted to 3 section