Application: BaileyLR

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: BaileyLR

Steam Profile Id: BaileyLR

Date of Birth: 27/01/2000

Connection speed: 72Mbps Down/18Mbps Up

Country & Nationality: England.

Background

Current/Previous Squads: Royal Anglian Regiment, 4th Infantry Brigade, UNITAF and Strategic Command.

Reasons for applying to VCB: Currently looking for a new British based realism MilSim unit after RAR disbanded. I want to get a taste of what its like being a Commando.

Heard about VCB from: ARMA Discord.

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: Fairly experienced on Arma 3, 100+ hours worth.

Real life military experience:  (cadets/airsoft does not count) No but I am working towards getting fit enough so that I can join the British Army.

About the applicant: I'm 21 years old, born in Newcastle and I'm basically the same as anyone else who's just trying to get by whilst COVID-19 spreads. During my time being stuck in doors, the only way I could cope was by playing video games and interacting with online friends and communities. Just a month ago, I gained an interest of joining the Army but because of my lack of fitness I know I wouldn't have been successful if I were to sign up. for the past month I have been putting in some time to train and lose weight and getting fitter so that I could work towards my goal of joining the British Army. Since it would take me a long time before joining, I decided to join in on the Arma MilSim communities and experience what its like being in the army virtually, of course I knew that they don't portray everything realistically 100% but it is still great fun for me. 

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack

[Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[Yes] Is at least 18 years of age

[Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing

Thank you for your application. We'll review it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Evening Bailey,

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.

One of our senior rifleman (SR) will be in touch with you shortly to help you through the rest of the process.

Please keep an eye on your PM's on discord and also forum messages.

Welcome to VCB 👋

Hi Bailey, and welcome to VCB. I'm Ace.

I'm your Senior Rifleman (SR) and will be your first point of contact during your probationary period within VCB.

I have sent you a message on here and on Discord with the next few steps.