Sign in to follow this  
Craig Cole

Recruitment application VOLCBAT Craig Cole

To whom it may concern

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: Craig Cole

Steam Profile Id: KelvinIce Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052580062/

Date of Birth: 1976

Connection speed: Up 100MB, Down 600MB

Country & Nationality: Sweden & Swedish

Background

Current/Previous Squads: None

Reasons for applying to VCB: Realistic without the bollocks as you put it. - Fun and some immersion into reality speaks to me. 

Heard about VCB from: The Bohemia Interactive Community Radar #20

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: Now some 3 000 hours of ARMA3 and owner of ARMA3 DLC´s

Real life military experience:  Formar Lieutenant in the Swedish Army

About the applicant: So Peter Hansson my name. I've spent some 3 000 hours fiddling with the in's and out's of the ARMA3. And I can tell you there is only so much time you can spend doing that before you get bored. And in Covid-19 footstep comes more time on one's hand you can handle before the state of clinical boredom occur. Now I do not apply to VOLCBAT as to find a remedy for that. I apply for to evolve the ARMA3 and at the same time learn and experience something new. I am fiercely loyal and have years of experience of team efforts. May it be with a work environment or as being a good person helping out. Joining a group as yours in this media is something new to me really. But nothing I can think of give me any doubts about it. I like the common effort and I don't see pushing my own idea of thing above the common joy anything other than a sabotage. I have spent many years in the Swedish Army and I hope you don't hold that against me 🙂 In fact It may be a bonus. Not to what I may bring in S O P and such as its British S O P that is the standard, but for what it made me to be. The Swedish Defense force are heavy on a flat leadership hierarchy where "mission command" leave it up to all to contribute to the effort. I lean more to follow the first plan that come along than debate it. Because I know that to act swiftly and leave personal opinions for debrief, if must, save the day, any day. So point and tell me what to do and I do it to the best of my ability. I see by the forum you have same applicants. Congratulations!! More people of kind you look for will mean your progress forward and idea's on hold may become realities. I also understand this sorting out will take time. I guess there will be a notice from you if my recruitment fail. Until any notice and onwards I wish you good luck and hope you find what you looking for. If you would ask me what I would like to play it would be Rifleman and/or Forward Observer (Do you use Artillery?) and I like the driving of ground vehicles. I am also interested in helping out in training with support such as ZEUS duty. Being used to show good or bad example for instructor to point out. Fill in gaps in sections in trainins to make section SOP training feasible etcetera. I'm able for any duty, every day of the week. 17:00 - 02:00 ZULU time (GMT)

Best Regards

Peter Hansson 

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[ Yes ] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[ Yes ]  Has read the VCB Information Pack

[ Yes ] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[ Yes ] Is at least 18 years of age

[ Yes ] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[ Yes ] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[ Yes ] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing

Editing made

Edited by Craig Cole
Change of "X" marking under "VCB Policies" to a "Yes" input. Also added Link to my Steam ID. Some spelling

Thanks for the app, we will review and get back to you

@AdZ

I thank VOLCBAT for your prompt expedience in initiating my recruitment process

Best Regard

Craig Cole

Unfortunately, we've decided not to accept your application. Best of luck in finding an ArmA unit!