Sign in to follow this  
Heakin

Application: Heakin

c1o2Q.pngApplicant DetailsIn Game Nickname: HeakinSteam Profile Id: F1LTHY P3ASANT https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217784303/Real Name: William HeakinDate of Birth: 6th August 2002Connection speed: Decent Internet speedCountry & Nationality: Bahrain, BritishBackgroundCurrent/Previous Squads: An ex-member of a Bundeswehr group as well as an ex-member of a Finnish group both for Arma 3Reasons for applying to VCB: Was very much interested and intrigued by the group and the desire to join a larger Arma 3 group and wanting an immersive experience and as the motto of the group goes Heard about VCB from: Found the group through the find a unit subreddit on RedditExperience with the OFP/ArmA series: played Arma Cold War Assualt, Arma 2, Arma 3 and OFP back on the Xbox 360 ages agoReal life military experience: Family members who are currently serving in the British ArmyAbout the applicant: Currently live in the Kingdom Of Bahrain I am 17 and 11 months old, however I will be turning 18 next month (hope this isn't to much of an issue for this group as I know it is a 18+ group). However I found this unit very interesting and seems to be a very fun and friendly unit, which I have seen from the Youtube videos as well as reading the Info pack and due to this I wanted to join the Unit sooner rather than later.

Additionally I find the fact that many members of this group are either actively serving or ex serving British Armed Forces interesting as I have never been in a Arma group with either active or ex service in the Military. Furthermore I wanted to join a British Army unit as my previous units were Continental European Army groups and wanted to have a taste of a British Army group while also joining a large group that has many more people within the group as previous groups were relatively small (about 7-14 people per operation).VCB PoliciesThe applicant agrees that they: [Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4) [Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack [Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex [Yes] Is at least 18 years of age [Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English [Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member [Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing [Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absencesin the relevant thread

Thanks for the app.  The leadership team will review application and get back to you shortly.