Sign in to follow this  
Robcat

Application: Rob. W

c1o2Q.pngApplicant DetailsIn Game Nickname: Rob. WSteam Profile Id: RobcatReal Name: RobDate of Birth: 19/02/2000Connection speed: AverageCountry & Nationality: England, United KingdomBackgroundCurrent/Previous Squads: Previously Zeus Community, none as of now.Reasons for applying to VCB: I want to be part of a community that is dedicated to realism and getting things right when it comes to milsim. The fact that VCB is a UK infantry focussed server was another factor too.Heard about VCB from: Steam forums and the public operationsExperience with the OFP/ArmA series: I've sunk far too many hours into the Arma series since Arma 2.Real life military experience: NoneAbout the applicant: I've been playing arma regularly for around 5 years now and despite not being able to join the armed forces, I've kept my interest in milsim and am looking to get more involved in it. Off the PC, I'm currently studying international relations at university and I'm a big fan of mountain biking and F1.

With nothing much going on for summer, I should have plenty of time to attend all the OPs.

VCB PoliciesThe applicant agrees that they: [Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4) [Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack [Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex [Yes] Is at least 18 years of age [Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English [Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member [Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing [Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absencesin the relevant thread

Thanks for applying. We'll review it and get back to you.

I'm happy to say your application has been accepted. A senior rifleman will be assigned to you shortly to help you through the rest of the process. In the meanwhile, you can read through and reply to the relevant threads in this forum.

Hi Rob. W, I will be your contact point, simply as the current Senior Riflemen already have a few recruits.

I have sent you a PM.

Welcome.