Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: Black

Steam Profile Id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Stalloneinnit/

Date of Birth: 08/08/01

Connection speed: 216.9  Mbps download  3.61  Mbps upload

Country & Nationality: United Kingdom

Background

Current/Previous Squads: No Current Squads, Previously in SFG

Reasons for applying to VCB: I want to apply for VCB as I was watching the stream tonight and seemed like the idle place for me to come. I was looking for a unit which is run well and played to more of a relaxed level compared to other units.

Heard about VCB from: Watching MikePhoneix and Telfer

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: Played Arma 2 and Arma 3

Real life military experience: Currently serving in the Royal Engineers as a Plant Operator Mechanic, I used to do cadets for 2 years before I joined.

About the applicant: Called "Black" or "Blackie" by the other lads. Im a Sapper in the Royal Engineers. Serving for just over a year now. Im really enjoying my time so far. Outside of the Army I like to spend my time playing Ice hockey aswell as playing my Computer. I play a wide range of games and like to have alot of fun.

VCB Policies

The applicant agrees that they:

[Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)

[Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack

[Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex

[Yes] Is at least 18 years of age

[Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English

[Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member

[Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing

[Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absencesin the relevant thread

Thanks for the app. We will review and get back to you

I'm happy to say your application has been accepted. A senior rifleman will be assigned to you shortly to help you through the rest of the process. In the meanwhile, you can read through and reply to the relevant threads in this forum.

Black, as our SRs are quite busy at the moment, I will be your point of contact, you have already had your P1 but any questions please contact me here or on Discord.

Cheers

Hello mate, I'm Ross and I'll be your senior rifleman. I’ll send you a PM and we will take it from there.