Sign in to follow this  
Pedro

Application: Pedro

c1o2Q.pngApplicant DetailsIn Game Nickname: PedroSteam Profile Id: AlexGotchaReal Name: PedroDate of Birth: 27/07/1991Connection speed: 90MB/s down  40MB/s upCountry & Nationality: France Brazilian BackgroundCurrent/Previous Squads: NoneReasons for applying to VCB: Looking for a better and immersive experience than pub serversHeard about VCB from: Reddit FindAUnitExperience with the OFP/ArmA series: Fairly new to arma, Arma 3 is my first and I currently have 30 hours invested.Real life military experience: None.About the applicant: I started to get into Milsims when I first heard about BF2PR years ago, I loved everything about it, I then moved to Squad and just kept expanding my options with other games (Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose). Until I grew tired of the toxicity of pub servers. I then bought Arma 3, since it is a slower paced game, difficult and less accessible compared to the mainstream titles, I expected the community to be less childish but I was wrong, pub servers are a shit show and I don't understand how people can be so disrespectful.

Main reason why I'm looking for a private unit, I wanna be able to enjoy the game without Kevin telling me how he banged my mom.VCB PoliciesThe applicant agrees that they: [Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4) [Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack [Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex [Yes] Is at least 18 years of age [Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English [Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member [Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing [Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absencesin the relevant thread

Hello. Thanks for the app. We will review and get back in touch

I'm happy to say your application has been accepted. A senior rifleman will be assigned to you shortly to help you through the rest of the process. In the meanwhile, you can read through and reply to the relevant threads in this forum.

Hi there Pedro, I'm your Senior Rifleman (SR) and will be your first point of contact within VCB. Check your inbox, I’ve sent you a message with the next steps.

Good.

For future reference:

If you don't write anything we'll assume that you will attend, so you only have to let us know if you can't make it to the op.