Sign in to follow this  
Guest JE5TER

Hai from Reaper

Guest JE5TER

Hello fuckers,

This is the only place I can see to post in now seeing as though I was binned from Slack (bastards) which was a shame as it was just keeping my eye on the VCB ball.

Anyway, just popping in to say a big gay "HIYA"

Life update in case any of you care...I'm moving my business premises next month to a much bigger unit which will double my showroom size and hopefully increase my turn over and make me richer! Well that's the plan if it doesn't work I'm truly fucked! Also I will have my own car park so no one will be building fences in front of my loading areas now! :-)

Needless to say I haven't been gaming lately in any way shape or form other than the odd game of world of warships. Doesn't mean I don't think of you all fondling each other twice a week though and I still miss you all, well most of you!

Was just checking the ORBAT on the website and I see Lorcan has come back, again..... WOW!! That spurred me on to pop on the old forum and write a message........well if that can happen anything can and maybe one day I will be back swinging my trusty LMG once again but it wont be any time soon I'm afraid.

Friz, I hope you are still keeping this motley crew in shape

Red, I hope you are still dissapoint

Anthony I hope you are still ND'ing the O Group and being ......well.......Anthony

Big wet sloppy kisses to 2 Section (best section) and the two that got away..... Dai and Teasel.

Oh yeah!!! The book thread....... anything by Andy McNab, cant go wrong really !

Love YA

Reaps

Hi Reaps.  Glad to hear things are going well.  There's a snuggly bed space here for you whenever your decide to fuck life and play games instead!

I also need a new VCB Mug :(

Also Reaper there is a 'new topic' button which would have worked ;)

Unlike Adz, I have safeguarded my mug to it's current, slightly coffee-stained state.

Read it now. Cunt. I didn't ND an O group, I fragged Friz in a training lecture/briefing. Watch it or I'll come build a fence!

Hi Reaper, glad to see you haven't been arrested for a starting a small buisiness war with fire.

Now all we need is Leon and we have the complete set.