Sign in to follow this  
Teasel

Tropico 4 FREE!

Had great fun cooping with Friz on Tropic 5. He basically funded me for an entire game before we restarted and tried again. I vaguely remember being at war at one point but destroyed everything with my mighty aircraft carriers. Including most of my own cities. Because who cares about the plebs?

Tropico is fantastic.

Put a lot of hours into this, but Penultimo still cracks me up every time

Had great fun cooping with Friz on Tropic 5. He basically funded me for an entire game before we restarted and tried again. I vaguely remember being at war at one point but destroyed everything with my mighty aircraft carriers. Including most of my own cities. Because who cares about the plebs?

You can coop? I have 3,4 and 5 from various bundles/giveaways, I think I have only ever sunk a few hours into 3

You can coop? I have 3,4 and 5 from various bundles/giveaways, I think I have only ever sunk a few hours into 3

Yes. Only on 5 though. Never tried it myself

Assuming co-op is same as 5, then you just share an island and build your town.  You can share workers but have to compete for raw materials.  Realistically it's more like two individuals happening to be on the same map but it's still fun for a while.

No games for me this weekend though. Off to the Usk Show!

Off to the Usk Show!

That would be horses then? Happy to perpetuate the view that British Army officers are fixated on the beasts as in my last vid  ;)

Confess that for MANY years I honestly believed ponies were just young (i.e. not grown up yet) horses.