Sign in to follow this  
Friznit

Good morning VCB

I had a very vivid dream about a massive laser quest game in a factory with VCB vs some Russians dressed like dudes from the original Tron film.  We were winning until they starting firing razor blades at us. One caught someone in the jugular with spectacular results.  Became a bit of escape and evasion, which was fun.

I dreamed that I had some training at my work because it was so quiet, I woke up (in the dream) to my manager saying that Ace would be here soon, my first thought was, 'He aint in this office' then I remembered he is not in my fucking work.

Then I woke up.

Im getting worried about VCB related dreams.....

Yes..I think you should.

I had a dream that I went to a night club with a fellow officer's from my Regiment and then started hitting on his sister.  He wasn't very impressed.

I had a dream me and some friends were being chased by leatherface , very detailed even though i never saw any tcm movie

Oh, I also saw some documentary on Iraq last night, they had a clip of Blair talking infront of some troops in 03, I swear to god it was friz behind him, but he was a Major I think.

Tony Blair is still alive, so I definitely never met him with a gun in my hands.

He was the best PM the Conservatives never had.

Been a bit of a useless twunt since then.

I dreamt of me and Dai in the mission editor.

Dai always saying something like "Don't forget the weather clouds mate." Like some spawn cloud point, where you could spawn in rain and stuff... Weird... And can't remember more.

For the last few weeks, I've come into the habit of eating an apple, and discarding it by means of jettisoning it out of my bedroom window at around 4-5 AM. This has accustomed local avians to gather around the tram rails where the discarded trajectory of eaten apples thrown from a 3rd floor window usually results in them making their physical, albeit not emotional contact with the ground. Today I counted not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, but half a dozen pigeons gathered awaiting my daily ballistic apple disposal.

I declare myself Antoninus, King of the Six Pigeons!

WAR! REVOLUTION! REGICIDE!

This is what dastardly, treacherous avian bastard subjects of mine have declared on their rightful king, King Antoninus, King of the Six Pigeons!

After returning to my castle from a succulent meal at a local establishment I graced with my presence, to my utter shock I found that a treacherous subject had defecated onto a window I had left open. I shall immediately summon all loyal banner-men, knights and other subjects throughout the realms and march on whatever keep, town, castle or village that is displaying its disdain of the Crown by hosting these treacherous swine! The war that shall visit death, rapine and all other ravages of war upon those who have taken up arms against the Crown has begun; The War of the Defiled Window!

Holy s... Weirdest dream..

VCB Meet-up in some German castle. Everyone went drunk, it was just friggin' amazing.

Friz got arrested though, so a lot of you nearly missed the flight back home.. But in the end somehow it all went well..

Now off for my final exams.  ;D

Whatever for?  I bloody well hope I got a proper apology!

That castle was Colditz and you weren't supposed to escape

Whatever for?  I bloody well hope I got a proper apology!

You joked around with a black policeman. All the time shouting "Shoot me, shoot me!" and laughing.  ???

Subconscious - I love you.

I had this dream recently I was soundly asleep but then got woken to the noise of Parsons screaming "JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAY"  then woke up for real, in a hot sticky sheets......

Biscuit? As in snack? This is not some language thing meaning something else?

I just had a dream that I went for pints with Scotia and telfer and some other dudes that I couldn't put a name on for Scotia's birthday .

I had a dream that Rasa was the chair of the professional interview I'm having today.

VCB is so weird.