Sign in to follow this  
Friznit

Good morning VCB

Today is a bacon day.  I have Flash Gordon theme stuck in my head and last night I dreamt I was trying to land a tornado with the wings stuck in the fully swept back position.  I managed it with a little help from my dad though, so we had a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

What dreams have you delightful people experienced recently?

Besides about you, I recently dreamt I would pass out due to the amount of alcohol, freeze to death in the mountains and got eaten by a bear. It almost happened irl in the weekend.

Was in a room that looked like it was straight out of Alien, and there were spiders everywhere, crawling over everything. I don't mind spiders, but this was still far too many. I woke up pretty annoyed about it too, because in the dream I was trying to do things but the spiders kept getting in the way by covering everything. There were some people there as well freaking out about it all, but tunnel vision made them all blurry and non-descript. Lighting was weird at times too - went really dark in the corners of the room, then it'd get really bright and it'd look like the walls disappeared.

Dreamt i was back at my high school having a conversation with my english teacher and the school principle about how i dont want to follow english classes anymore because i already know english - wtf....

Dreamt last night i was having sex with my ex girlfriend on the roof of my old house.

Very very very strange, i need to stop eating cheese late at nights...

Ex? Since how long? Prosthetic hands should last quite a while, the manufacturer is probably liable to recompense you mate.

I dreamt people from Altis Life were in VCB. Then I awoke and realised Thomsprey was here. This is what drove me to drink a stiff double whiskey at 9am today.

I dreamt people from Altis Life were in VCB. Then I awoke and realised Thomsprey was here. This is what drove me to drink a stiff double whiskey at 9am today.

;)

It's morning again. How dreadful.  Thursdays are worse than Mondays and I have little to look forward to other than an enormous pork bap at lunchtime.  And EU4 tonight if the fringe countries are up for it.

I had a dream that Wales was actually an ISIS sleeper cell founded by Muhammad in the Iron Age and that the ex Aus PM Tony Abbott was their leader, but then Russia invaded and sank it.

Dai would be the leader, thats why he is here, to learn and use his e-soldiering skills for when the Welsh come down from the valleys and march on London! Scotland stands ready!!! ;-)

EU IV, dunno yet, maybe but really need a decent bedtime I have been fucked all week!

Shut the hell up and get on EU4 before i bitch slap the fat off your arse and the ginger out your puss!

For the last few weeks, I've come into the habit of eating an apple, and discarding it by means of jettisoning it out of my bedroom window at around 4-5 AM. This has accustomed local avians to gather around the tram rails where the trajectory of discarded eaten apples thrown from a 3rd floor window usually results in them making their physical, albeit not emotional contact with the ground. Today I counted not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, but half a dozen pigeons gathered awaiting my daily ballistic apple disposal.

I declare myself Antoninus, King of the Six Pigeons!

But this is actually a really good story from Ant, i enjoyed it King of Flying Rats!

Had a random dream, slightly dystopian future.

The bit I really remember is getting Telfer arrested for being a pedo, rather funny. Was taken away by a robot and a flying police car. Not sure if Scot was driving, soz.

The bit I really remember is getting Telfer arrested for being a pedo, rather funny

This was not a dream

luv u telfz

What the fuck is with this thread... and i always seem to get bullied from it!

Surely it's not because you trigger more easily than a tumblr feminist land-whale, Calvin?

Tbf I once had a dream I went to London and had tea with Matt and his parents, they had this place right by the Thames, but then it flooded :(

Woke up, two words appeared in front of my inner eye: "singer" and "minecraft tactical vest". The latter I cannot really imagine, how it's looking like or what it's for.

I had a dream about Friz last night, cannot for the life of me remember what happened only that Friz was there.