Nikeleye

ArmA3 Game Photography and Videos

We (finally) return to the present day and more usual VCB gameplay with a 'Quickie' from Ross's Filate I... the one with an interesting case of gimpy inspired tunnel-vision.

...and this year's Academy Award winner for 'Emerging Writer and Director' is  -  is  -  oh for heaven's sake these envelopes  -  is  -  Hallberg, with this short film from Bambi IV

A longer Ops video from Ben's 'be nice to outsiders' Public campaign Baltic Shield I... the one where we came, we saw, we cowered.

A longer Ops video from Red's current Fistral campaign... the one where we went for a quiet group ramble -with safe, appropriate spacings (of course!)

A 'Quickie' from Minty's Victor IV-b ... the one where Rumsfeld clearly stated  'It has nothing to do with oil, literally nothing to do with oil'

A 'Quickie' from Dai's Tiberinus III ... Get Some? Nope! ... Git Gud? Nope again! ... Volcbat has it's very own meme.

A longer' Combined Ops' video (with Israeli Tactical Gaming - IsrTG) of Dai's Anarch II... the one where we finally picked up the pieces and ran with it

Another longer 'Ops' video of Vince's Gecko campaign, this time Part VI-b... the one where it just clicked (or was that my hips?)

A longer 'Ops' video from Red's Fistral VIII the one where arthritic fumblings and synaptic dysfunction were more than usually evident...

...not always my own, I should add.