Nikeleye

ArmA3 Game Photography and Videos

I'm on Hols 8) so have this to keep you going... A 'Quickie' from Parsons' Vanguard VII... The one where Adz let them have it!

A 'Quickie' from Minty's Victor I-II... the one where I nearly binned the bloody thing because of the unrequested Windows audio reset... but also the one where we slugged it out toe-to-toe with the Chinese

A 'Quickie compilation' from some of Dai and Red's Zeus Fun ops... where VCB shows how it maintains standards even when engaged on the smaller stuff - Or not.

A 'Quickie' mopping up of clips from Excalibur IV-V by Parsons, Grumpy Gerbil V by Outlaw and Valiant VI-VII by Imperial Penguin... the ones where 'we were warriors once and young'

A 'Quickie' dredged up from the archives from Smithy's Sneaky Prolapse I... the one where we fight like Beecraft (it's okay, I'm pretty sure Red won't notice this one)

A longer Ops vid from Outlaw's Sabre VI... the one where even checking into the Hotel became a bit of an epic. TripAdvisor says tired decor, staff hard to find, locals surly and too loud, while double booking created unseemly arguments over room availability.

Also for the benefit of our North American cousins a special copyright compliant and near identical version, because FuckYouTube.

Joint Ops with Iron Fists and a WWII account of Minty and Outlaw's Fortitude I. A New Year's day cure for that bad hangover; just keep taking the pill boxes  .  .  .  .  Umm  .  .  .  I'll get my coat.

In response to overwhelming demand, a special limited circulation 'Uncut' video from yesterday's training session... It Hertz

Police are appealing for any witnesses with dashcam footage to come forward.

A 'Quickie' from Outlaw's WWII Fortitude III... the one which shows why we weren't allowed to play with tracked vehicles for another 75 years.

Pretty much the last WWII themed 'Quickie' from Minty's Christmas campaign Fortitude IV... the one where we show a little Dutch courage and find a shiny new toy.

To mark 'Burns Night' a snippet from Outlaw and Minty's WWII Christmas Fortitude campaign.

[Already shown earlier within a longer video but I think it deserves centre-stage.]