Nikeleye

ArmA3 Game Photography and Videos

A longer 'Ops' vid from Sabu's Altissimo Prologue... the one where VCB went to the seaside then headed into town for the slots.

A 'Quickie' from Dai's Hephaestus III... the one where Friznit demonstrates his bedside manner and practices triage - 'I demand a second opinion'.

ahhhh i remember that one well. you edited out the bits where i heroically defended the Alamo against waves of suicide bombers and gunmen while HQ patched you up. i used most of my gpmg ammo in about 10 minutes. it was epic. and then i had to do it all again at mini alamo!

I mean, it would have been an audio only battle but still.

ahhhh i remember that one well. you edited out the bits... [where I earned an e-medal]... I mean, it would have been an audio only battle but still.

As you say - I was having a little nap at the time.

I could say 'No vid, no proof - you're just an unsung hero' but I really didn't have any audio of your one-man rearguard. I was too far away and all I could hear was Parsons singing and cursing.

odd, surprised you couldnt hear the shots even tho down. i was above you. also the radio traffic of me screaming 'contact' etc.

Q3cAjJl.jpg

American allyness

RJJXfwW.jpg

zCYicBD.jpg

5Gb3say.jpg

US4cQXw.jpg

And the shortest Chinook flight in Arma history

1V9hz7x.jpg

84wQe6V.jpg

npZZ2Ja.jpg

A 'Quickie' from [NAME REDACTED] 'Goons' Joint OP Pale Horse 1... I don't know if this video is going to send the right message.

Ahh coool. some apache ground action. Those tracers look epic in that morning light. interesting that you got footage of Mav's end of how that works.

A longer covert 'ops' vid from Vince's ever-so-clever Chameleon I... the one where we learn the limitations of vehicles while on deniable duties.

Bonus: 1 Section 'Dick-of-the-day' nomination.

A 'Quickie' from Outlaw's Strangelthorn VII... the one with bush manoeuvres and a terrible 'Dad' Class punji.

PS: Likely to be a pause in these videos while I do some imminent IRL logistics.

A 'Quickie' from Dai's Hephaestus II... the one where I smashed a short one together just to get a vid out there again (with added Teasel)

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, but this isn't it.

A 'Quickie' from Ben's Resolute II... the one where we just got on with the patrol - no seriously - its just a straight-up video - honestly no stupids or wordplay - simply a bit of the Afghan snake - no that's not a pun - just feet on the ground - walking - y'know, infantry stuff...