Nikeleye

ArmA3 Game Photography and Videos

The amount of people lying right in the open at :35 is shocking, especially considering there's a literal forest of trees available.

It's really interesting footage. Maybe some time you can record it where you describe the enemy position up ahead, and then just let the plt radio play and try to show how the comms are driving the movements. You could even put the running commentary in annotations.

Guest χaroν

I want to make a video with both my perspective and rozo's running together (I can add a third one if someone else has recorded the op). Unfortunately I'm leaving tomorrow for a week so I'm afraid this has to wait.

I tried to do that with Sabu's op but it wasn't working due to different recording fps (59.9 v 30 - so it was all messed up). Since both videos are Twitch streams, it should work.

@Rasa, briefly did that but did not include it in this video as i wanted to keep it short, check out the full op video if you want to see though.

@Karon, feel free to do so mate, always awesome to see those multiple perspective ones

A Quickie from Elite's Peacemaker II. The one where Dr Chris confirms his medical competence

Alternatively 'Tales from the Gun Line'

NB - A shorter version for the Reddit generation coming very soon.

The TL:DR version of 'the incident' in Peacemaker II especially for the Reddit Generation (though probably still about 2 mins 35 secs too long for them)

Guest χaroν

Nothing special, just a copy-paste of both videos.