Nikeleye

ArmA3 Game Photography and Videos

Guest Spring

Look at me having to carry that little Fatty Rozo out of the school\administration building, because he got a little boo boo.

I dont call 3 bullets of  12.7×108mm caliber to the face a little boo boo ;)

But that is one epic screenshot, goodjob cunners. The one with the GPMG on the rooftop is pretty alley aswell

Guest Spring

I dont call 3 bullets of  12.7×108mm caliber to the face a little boo boo ;)

But that is one epic screenshot, goodjob cunners. The one with the GPMG on the rooftop is pretty alley aswell

Of course it is. Steele and me brought you back to life with out giving you drugs. just touching you in your special spot.

Alley?

I can feel the disappoint coming. oh Red where art thou.

Cool pics tho, I like the blue hats.

British slang is indeed tricky. here is a quick reference guide.

Alley:

Alley_2.JPG

Ally:

6419707291_cabb5b4057.jpg

(I am aware that Red/Morts/Jonny will now point out why this is not infact, classed as ally, but, its not a gap between adjacent buildings)

Catching up on editing some old footage, this showing the '1 Section Effect' (where we are, the main action isn't) during Outlaw's Watchful Bear VII.

The one with the Mad Max base.

Apparently every section suffers from the 1 Section effect.  I guess VCB never gets any action and it's only the AI that ever shoots things.

I havent killed a single enemy in my whole time here. I thought we were a peacekeeping force??

I haven't killed a single enemy in my whole time here. I thought we were a peacekeeping force??

100% correct! Baddies are actually troubled and misunderstood youth. Those conflicts can be solved with a hug and the sentence "It's all going to be okay, buddy!" and just wait until the tears start flowing.

Erm... any chance we could split this into 2 seprate threads? 1 each for Videos and Photographs?

It only takes a few screenshot images to shunt the video thumbnails off the page, which rather blunts the intention of making all aware of new videos.

+++ UPDATE +++

In the cold light of day and nursing a red wine head, I withdraw my suggestion. Any thread of over 100  pages is a magnificent beast and should be preserved. 

Guest Lstor

That must be left over after stc, Chris and I had a spare hour there last op. Thanks for fucking telling, snitch.

'BIS Things' - [Phrase is Volcbat ©].

THAT incident from Cunner's Op Resolute (Part 1) with huge thanks to Rozo for the external footage. Blame it on the blue lids.

Is still notable how effectively the survivors kept it together.

Guest IgelQott

Clearly not sacrificed enough bods to the "Bastard Chopper" god.

I suggest Adz as first sacrifice.

Igel stop the teasing, just come back, look I am 2IC now, everything will be ok....

Guest IgelQott

Nice vid as always Charles.

Congrats Adz, well deserved (psst, who did you bribe?). :)

43 6f 6d 65 62 61 63 6b 20 79 65 61 72 20 32 30 31 37 20 63 6f 6e 66 69 72 6d 65 64