Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rho

Amusing Things.

I like it when you ask me like that. Supergeil.

EDIT: I want an :elitepls: ICON 

inb4 nobody laughs at the picture so anthony mansplains it to everyone as if he knows everything about marxists

"Seizing the means of production" is some far left, Marxist nonsense about e.g. the workers taking control of "their own" factory and similar such ideas.

"Seizing the means of production" is some far left, Marxist nonsense about e.g. the workers taking control of "their own" factory and similar such ideas.

Your mum's a factory // Your pic is so gay... Reminds me of something.

"Why did you get fired from the daily mirror for putting out fake stories" - Top Job, you stark raving loon.

Guest Kravoski

Saw that on reddit, absolutely amazing. I'll be binging this after I finish Shameless(US).

Guest Kravoski

I laughed so fucking hard when he woke up in Canada.

Let me fucking lay this down for you' date=' if London Bridge Trading Company and Arc'Teryx met late one night and decided to go on a HALO drop together but fucked mid freefall causing one to become pregnant, spent the next 18 months (9 months isn't long enough to gestate this beast) shooting up with bull semen and fucking bear testosterone every day and eating nothing but 7.62 link and gave birth to a Child that was born cutting its own cord with a SOG Seal Pup and throat punching the Obstetrics team. That child then went on to sleep at night having GPMG SF PAMs read to it, it's first mathematical equation would be an Map Predicted Fire plan and a time on task for a Guns Platoon, it's first love would be the cold hard embrace the acceptance of inevitable violent death that comes with it's chosen craft, it's first pair of shoes a pair of Soloman Quests, it's first vest a Crye Percision Cage Plate Carrier with plates fitted, it still wouldn't be as ally or as gear pesty as me[/quote']

I have no clue what the fuck half this shit is