Author Topic: Application: AnimalMother  (Read 155 times)

Offline AnimalMother

• 3Pl Holding
Application: AnimalMother
« on: March 24, 2020, 04:08:30 PM »

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: AnimalMother
Steam Profile Id: markomac1
Date of Birth: 13/03/1999
Connection speed:
Country & Nationality: Republic Of Croatia/Croatian

Background

Current/Previous Squads: none

Reasons for applying to VCB: To meet new people, to have fun playing A3 and to share experiences with other players

Heard about VCB from: I ve posted a request on r/FindAUnit and one of your members responded with info and contact about VCB

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: none with OFP, played through A3 campaign and VR training

Real life military experience: none

About the applicant: A 21 yo from a small town of Ivanec in NW Croatia. Currently a second-year mechanical engineering student at a local university. I can understand English almost perfectly and have no problem communicating with other people in English.

One of my main activities is airsoft and I am a member of a local airsoft club. We frequently hold outdoor and indoor CQC/CQB events with predefined scenarios. I have been involved in the club for about 4 years now.

When it comes to my gaming background I enjoy playing everything from RPG to the RTS genre. I`ve played classical FPS games online like COD and BF but have realised that I wanted something more realistic so I started playing Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm Vietnam a lot more than anything else.

Finally, since playing Lego Star Wars in my childhood with my friend I have realized the importance of cooperation and teamwork in gaming, this is what I aim to accomplish when and if I am accepted into this fine community.

P.S. Happy birthday AdZ

VCB Policies
The applicant agrees that they:

[Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)
    [Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack
    [Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex
    [Yes] Is at least 18 years of age
    [Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English
    [Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member
    [Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing
    [Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absencesin the relevant thread

Offline Smithy

• 2 Section
  • Bang on!
Re: Application: AnimalMother
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 04:48:18 PM »
Thanks for the application.

We will review it and get back to you ASAP.

Offline AdZ

• HQ's Bitch
  • 3Pl HQ
  • I put the man in Scotsman!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 01:31:10 PM »
Just to confirm, your application has been accepted as per the message from Redders in discord.

A Senior Rifleman will be in touch shortly. Please ensure to post P1 availiability in the relevent thread.

Welcome!

Made with love by Igel

Offline Imperial Penguin

• 3 Section
  • Benguin
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 07:36:41 PM »
Hello mate, I'm Imperial Penguin and I'll be your senior rifleman, I've sent you a message with first steps so hopefully we can get you on an op nice and quick! Welcome

Offline Outlaw

• Hootboii
  • 3 Section
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 11:55:55 PM »
P1 done
Per aspera ad astra

Offline Outlaw

• Hootboii
  • 3 Section
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2020, 10:30:58 PM »