Author Topic: Application: Stozza  (Read 180 times)

Offline Stozza

• Recruit
Application: Stozza
« on: August 06, 2019, 08:20:24 PM »

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: Stozza
Steam Profile Id: ✪ Stozza
Date of Birth: 16/02/1999
Connection speed: 100mbps
Country & Nationality: United Kingdom - English

Background

Current/Previous Squads: N/A

Reasons for applying to VCB: I'd like to try a new way of playing Arma away from public servers, and I really like to meet new people! I've been a part of a similar type of group with sim racing and really enjoyed that so I feel like this is my cup of tea!

Heard about VCB from: Through a friend.

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: I have played Arma 2 in the past and have around 250 hours in Arma 3.

Real life military experience: N/A

About the applicant: I am 20 years old, I am an aerospace engineer for Rolls-Royce originally from East Yorkshire but now moved to Derbyshire.
I like to play games in my free time and love the idea of being a part of a group which is slightly more serious about the game they play; like I said previously, I have been a part of a sim racing group and really enjoyed it!

VCB Policies
The applicant agrees that they:

[Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)
    [Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack
    [Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex
    [Yes] Is at least 18 years of age
    [Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English
    [Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member
    [Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing
    [Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absencesin the relevant thread

Offline AdZ

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • I put the man in Scotsman!
Re: Application: Stozza
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 08:25:41 PM »
Thanks for the app we will review and get back to you soon.

Made with love by Igel

Offline Rasa

• Section Commander
  • 1 Section
  • DISSIPEL
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 04:14:06 PM »
We are pleased to accept your application.

A Senior Rifleman will contact you shortly to guide you further along the application process. Meanwhile, you can read up in the topics of this forum to get started.

Offline Imperial Penguin

• 3 Section
  • Benguin
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 05:58:08 PM »
Hi Stozza Iím minty Iíll be your SR sent you a message on here with your next steps any questions just ask.

Offline Stozza

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 08:17:00 PM »
Hi everyone,
Thank you for accepting my application!
Just to let you know, Iím on holiday at the moment so I will be sorting all of this out when I return (19th August).
I look forward to it!

Many thanks,
Adam