Author Topic: Application: NullJäger  (Read 237 times)

Offline NullJäger

• 3Pl Holding
Application: NullJäger
« on: June 08, 2019, 04:24:58 PM »

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: NullJäger
Steam Profile Id: NullJeager
Date of Birth: 19/9/1991
Connection speed: 24Mbps
Country & Nationality: UK, British

Background

Current/Previous Squads: 3CB, 1AGRM, 2ATF

Reasons for applying to VCB: Heard good things for a long, long time.

Heard about VCB from: 3CB had a talking relationship through a couple of the lads, you also dealt with a Walt we rumbled in 3CB (Bloopers, Kyle "Broflowski" has an Israeli army sister and Rangerific brother)

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: Since OFP

Real life military experience: Bugger all

About the applicant: Played with 3CB for a few years a while back, it was my first time in a unit for ArmA and it was a blast.  My schedule went to crap with a previous job and got in the way of playing, so it fell by the wayside.  It got piqued again when I had spare time again, so I joined a small unit and it disintegrated within a couple of months.
I then made my own unit with a few people from the one that disintegrated.
That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.
After a bit of burnout from that experience, I'm looking for somewhere that seems to be as old as the franchise itself and has a very good reputation from what I've heard.

I haven't played properly in a while, so I'm rusty as anything.  But I want to have the serious fun that I was used to, and I just don't want to go back to something like 3CB in terms of size. That and I will be honest, it wasn't a good break.  Though, time has passed and I now have somewhat decent talks every now and then when I call in for a chat, I would rather enjoy something fresh and make new friends along the way.
I just realised I hadn't mentioned any other interests, so, I'm an amateur historian and theologian,  I enjoy grand strategy and real time strategy, I'm also looking into getting myself a bit of a better sim setup so I can actually utilise my copies of DCS and IL2 properly.

Look forward to speaking in the future,
NullJäger/Tom.

VCB Policies
The applicant agrees that they:

[Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)
    [Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack
    [Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex
    [Yes] Is at least 18 years of age
    [Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English
    [Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member
    [Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing
    [Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absencesin the relevant thread

Offline Red

• Platoon Sergeant
  • 3Pl HQ
Re: Application: NullJäger
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 04:29:13 PM »
Thanks for the application, we'll review it and get back to you.
But what about Special Forces?

FUCK SPECIAL FORCES!

Offline Rasa

• Section Commander
  • 1 Section
  • DISSIPEL
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 02:42:49 PM »
We are pleased to accept your application.

A Senior Rifleman will contact you shortly to guide you further along the application process. Meanwhile, you can read up in the topics of this forum to get started.

Offline NullJäger

• 3Pl Holding
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 07:54:37 PM »
Excellent.  I hope my incompetence in keeping my password in my mind doesn't reflect badly  ;)

Online Imperial Penguin

• 3 Section
  • Benguin
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 05:06:37 PM »
Hi Nulljager, I'll be your SR. I've sent you a message on discord

Online Imperial Penguin

• 3 Section
  • Benguin
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2019, 10:20:27 PM »
P1 and first Op done