Author Topic: Application: McGee  (Read 300 times)

Application: McGee
« on: June 02, 2019, 06:27:26 PM »

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: McGee
Steam Profile Id: supergido
Date of Birth: 23/02/1998
Connection speed: 245Mbps Download | 25 Mbps Upload
Country & Nationality: The Netherlands, Dutch

Background

Current/Previous Squads: Current: None | Previous: Nordic Battlegroup, Delta HQ, EAGC, Carpe Noctem Tactical Unit, Beowulf

Reasons for applying to VCB: With the new DLC coming up and regaining more spare time I would love to get back into Arma 3 Milsim gameplay. Therefore I have been searching over the Arma 3 findaunit reddit and VCB stood out to me due to the professional approach while still making a very open and friendly impression.

Heard about VCB from: Reddit /r/findaunit

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: Played in several Arma Milsim units from Arma 2 onwards, Eventually acted as acting commander of a previous unit.

Real life military experience: No

About the applicant: I am Gido, 21 years old and at this moment I am trying to graduate BSc Organization Studies at a Dutch University. I'm a very open, social guy that keeps himself very busy. Besides being a student I am also a football coach and a board member of an esports association.

I've been gaming for over 8 years now and always leaned towards the realism side of gaming. Simulation games are well represented and Arma has always been my favourite game. I like the combination of online gaming with others in a professional and realistic environment. Arma's diversity is appealing to me very well.

More about myself, I'm enthusiastic and can get quite dedicated in a short about of time. However, I do have to note that due to my busy life I sometimes forget that I do not have the time for gaming and I should rather work on school.

VCB Policies
The applicant agrees that they:

[Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)
    [Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack
    [Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex
    [Yes] Is at least 18 years of age
    [Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English
    [Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member
    [Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing
    [Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absencesin the relevant thread

Offline Red

• Platoon Sergeant
  • 3Pl HQ
Re: Application: McGee
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 11:58:06 AM »
Hi McGee, your application has been accepted. Someone will be in touch via PM here or Discord with the next steps.
But what about Special Forces?

FUCK SPECIAL FORCES!

Offline CharlesZulu

• 1 Section
  • The reluctant jimpy
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 11:04:20 AM »
Hi McGee - that 'someone' is me.

I'm CharlesZulu and I'm your assigned Senior Rifleman (SR). Very shortly I'll send you a PM with some detailed guidelines on setting up.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me, and welcome to VCB.

CZ

"Youth could win, but had not learned to keep: and was pitiably weak against age." - T.E. Lawrence

Offline CharlesZulu

• 1 Section
  • The reluctant jimpy
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 10:17:18 AM »
P1 Done

"Youth could win, but had not learned to keep: and was pitiably weak against age." - T.E. Lawrence

Offline CharlesZulu

• 1 Section
  • The reluctant jimpy
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 10:15:26 PM »
1st Op done

Offline AdZ

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • I put the man in Scotsman!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 06:08:39 PM »
App closed

Made with love by Igel