Author Topic: Application: Irish  (Read 142 times)

Offline Irish

• Recruit
  • Chimo!
Application: Irish
« on: January 03, 2019, 04:48:47 PM »

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: Irish
Steam Profile Id: Irish
Date of Birth: 15AUG1995
Connection speed:
Country & Nationality: Canada, Canadian

Background

Current/Previous Squads: U.S.SOCOM Milsim, 16AA, 40Cdo, JFC, TFA

Reasons for applying to VCB: Want to do something akin to Canadian Army soldiering only without the rank and file bullshit outside of the game, and without a 17 year old telling me how to properly conduct section battle drills.

Heard about VCB from: I saw the BI thread

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: Too long, and far too irrelevant, but to summarize: roughly 7 years of doing everything short of flying because I cannot fly to save my life

Real life military experience: Canadian Army Primary Reserve, currently a infantryman but doing an occupational transfer over to combat engineer

About the applicant: I am just your stereotypical Canadian post secondary student, who happens to be a part time soldier.

Outside of that I play some sports (rugby predominantly), complain about global warming messing up the skiing season, and currently learning how to do 3D modeling.

So yeah, just a boring dude all around.

VCB Policies
The applicant agrees that they:

[Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)
    [Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack
    [Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex
    [Yes] Is at least 18 years of age
    [Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English
    [Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member
    [Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing
    [Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absencesin the relevant thread

Online AdZ

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • I put the man in Scotsman!
Re: Application: Irish
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 05:15:11 PM »
Thanks for the app we will review and get back to you.

Made with love by Igel

Offline Rasa

• Section Commander
  • 1 Section
  • DISSIPEL
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 01:33:59 AM »
Happy to say we've accepted your application. A Senior Rifleman will be assigned to talk you through the rest of the process shortly.

Offline Imperial Penguin

• 3 Section
  • Benguin
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 07:08:40 PM »
P1 Done