Author Topic: Application: Elite  (Read 296 times)

Offline Elite

• Rifleman - Class 3
  • 3 Section
Application: Elite
« on: January 23, 2019, 06:46:11 PM »

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: Elite
Steam Profile Id: Elite
Date of Birth: 21.05.1992
Connection speed: 15 ms
Country & Nationality: Germany & German

Background

Current/Previous Squads: SAS in the early days (Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six), NTF (with Rasa), VCB

Reasons for applying to VCB: Best ArmA III group out there

Heard about VCB from: Rasa told me about VCB back in the day

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: OFP, ArmA II, ArmA III

Real life military experience: Nope

About the applicant: Crazy German guy from the dark side of the moon. I love heavy machine guns (MG42 or MG3 anyone?), so I'd like to book a refresher course with Redders on the GPMG. In real life I've finished my Bachelor last year and worked for nearly another year, hence resulting in my longer than I expected break from VCB. Right now I'm back at university going for the Master's degree (more time available than working). So Ive finished the first semester (successfully I hope), right now having a little break for nearly two months and plenty of time to get back into my rusty ArmA drills. Ive been missing the bunch, there isnt anything that can compare to a good OP night with VCB. Perfect blend of realism without the bollocks, but the right amount of discipline and drills (when it's needed).

VCB Policies
The applicant agrees that they:

[Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)
    [Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack
    [Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex
    [Yes] Is at least 18 years of age
    [Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English
    [Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member
    [Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing
    [Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absencesin the relevant thread
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Offline IMax Sorbet

• Big Shop Actual - Section Commander
  • 2 Section
  • Evrywun an' their mums is drinkin' PMax round 'ere
Re: Application: Elite
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 07:43:15 PM »
Nope.

Not today #BrexitMeansBrexit.

(Welcome back Elite, we will let you know in due course.)

Offline Elite

• Rifleman - Class 3
  • 3 Section
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 06:01:08 AM »
Roger dodger & thanks
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Offline IMax Sorbet

• Big Shop Actual - Section Commander
  • 2 Section
  • Evrywun an' their mums is drinkin' PMax round 'ere
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 10:00:16 AM »
Wb Elite, posted to 3 Section.