Author Topic: ashen's SITREP  (Read 919 times)

Offline ashen

• Ex Members
ashen's SITREP
« on: April 15, 2017, 08:54:51 AM »
Hey chaps,

so I have been absent for a bit under two weeks now, if I recall correctly and I owe you both an apology and an explanation for that. Long story short, as of this day I have a bit over a month left to hand in my thesis which unfortunately still has a lot of work ahead of it. I have been working 8 hours a day on the program itself at my job and after coming home I got to sit down and write the paper itself for 2+ more hours, basically every day for the last two or so weeks. Happy days.

I want to make it super clear that I do not want to leave VCB at all and I promise I am coming back to you lot after I hand the fucking thing in.

Until then, be nice cunts to each other like you do and good luck :)

Offline Rasa

• Section Commander
  • 1 Section
  • DISSIPEL
Re: ashen's SITREP
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 09:27:46 AM »
Thanks for the update. I'll put you in reserves for now so you can join in when you have time.

What's your topic?

Offline ashen

• Ex Members
Re: ashen's SITREP
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 09:43:24 AM »
Thanks mate :)

I am doing Computer Graphics at an IT college, and in the thesis I am proceduraly placing big numbers of objects into the scene - think grass or trees in the forest or houses in housing estates and then carving regions out - think a road in the forest doesn't have any trees and a very small amount of grass on it. Can post some example renders when I make them :)