Author Topic: Good morning VCB  (Read 21774 times)

Offline Friznit

• Platoon Commander
  • 3Pl HQ
Good morning VCB
« on: May 04, 2016, 10:02:54 AM »
Today is a bacon day.  I have Flash Gordon theme stuck in my head and last night I dreamt I was trying to land a tornado with the wings stuck in the fully swept back position.  I managed it with a little help from my dad though, so we had a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

What dreams have you delightful people experienced recently?

Offline Outlaw

• Hootboii
  • 3 Section
Re: Good morning VCB
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 12:25:34 PM »
Besides about you, I recently dreamt I would pass out due to the amount of alcohol, freeze to death in the mountains and got eaten by a bear. It almost happened irl in the weekend.
Per aspera ad astra

Offline Sherlock

• Ex Members
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 12:29:34 PM »
I dreamt i lost my beard , oh how happy I was it was still there when i woke up

"What a shambles!"-John Thomas "Mac" McAleese

Offline Ben

• Ex Members
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 01:18:20 PM »
Was in a room that looked like it was straight out of Alien, and there were spiders everywhere, crawling over everything. I don't mind spiders, but this was still far too many. I woke up pretty annoyed about it too, because in the dream I was trying to do things but the spiders kept getting in the way by covering everything. There were some people there as well freaking out about it all, but tunnel vision made them all blurry and non-descript. Lighting was weird at times too - went really dark in the corners of the room, then it'd get really bright and it'd look like the walls disappeared.

Offline Rozo

• Ex Members
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 01:28:32 PM »
Dreamt i was back at my high school having a conversation with my english teacher and the school principle about how i dont want to follow english classes anymore because i already know english - wtf....

Offline Telfer

• Section 2IC
  • 3 Section
  • Gossip Girl XOXOXO
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 06:32:53 PM »
Dreamt last night i was having sex with my ex girlfriend on the roof of my old house.

Very very very strange, i need to stop eating cheese late at nights...

"I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in."
George McGovern

Offline Anthony

• Fondles Civilians
  • 1 Section
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 06:38:19 PM »
Ex? Since how long? Prosthetic hands should last quite a while, the manufacturer is probably liable to recompense you mate.

Custom signature courtesy of Ben Irelandicus

"Tonight at 11: Teens are having sex younger and younger. Wanna watch?"

Offline Rasa

• Section Commander
  • 1 Section
  • DISSIPEL
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 07:36:24 PM »
I dreamt people from Altis Life were in VCB. Then I awoke and realised Thomsprey was here. This is what drove me to drink a stiff double whiskey at 9am today.

Offline Thomsprey

• Ex Members
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 08:00:55 PM »
I dreamt people from Altis Life were in VCB. Then I awoke and realised Thomsprey was here. This is what drove me to drink a stiff double whiskey at 9am today.

;)

"Beating your wife is like keying your own car"

Offline Friznit

• Platoon Commander
  • 3Pl HQ
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 08:12:31 AM »
It's morning again. How dreadful.  Thursdays are worse than Mondays and I have little to look forward to other than an enormous pork bap at lunchtime.  And EU4 tonight if the fringe countries are up for it.

Offline Dr_Chris

• Support Group NCO
  • 3Pl HQ
  • Eat knuckle, Fritz!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 08:18:25 AM »
I had a dream that Wales was actually an ISIS sleeper cell founded by Muhammad in the Iron Age and that the ex Aus PM Tony Abbott was their leader, but then Russia invaded and sank it.
A problem shared is a problem halved. Unless it's AIDS.

Online AdZ

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • I put the man in Scotsman!
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 09:07:04 AM »
Dai would be the leader, thats why he is here, to learn and use his e-soldiering skills for when the Welsh come down from the valleys and march on London! Scotland stands ready!!! ;-)

EU IV, dunno yet, maybe but really need a decent bedtime I have been fucked all week!

Made with love by Igel

Offline Telfer

• Section 2IC
  • 3 Section
  • Gossip Girl XOXOXO
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 05:30:57 PM »
Shut the hell up and get on EU4 before i bitch slap the fat off your arse and the ginger out your puss!

George McGovern

Offline Anthony

• Fondles Civilians
  • 1 Section
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2016, 04:32:42 AM »
For the last few weeks, I've come into the habit of eating an apple, and discarding it by means of jettisoning it out of my bedroom window at around 4-5 AM. This has accustomed local avians to gather around the tram rails where the trajectory of discarded eaten apples thrown from a 3rd floor window usually results in them making their physical, albeit not emotional contact with the ground. Today I counted not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, but half a dozen pigeons gathered awaiting my daily ballistic apple disposal.

I declare myself Antoninus, King of the Six Pigeons!

Custom signature courtesy of Ben Irelandicus

"Tonight at 11: Teens are having sex younger and younger. Wanna watch?"

Offline Telfer

• Section 2IC
  • 3 Section
  • Gossip Girl XOXOXO
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2016, 04:08:08 PM »
fuck sake you are weird

George McGovern

chap