Author Topic: ArmA3 Game Photography and Videos  (Read 579713 times)

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
Re: ArmA3 Game Photography and Videos
« Reply #2130 on: September 23, 2019, 09:13:40 AM »
A 'Quickie' from Outlaw's Albion Hammer V... the one where Smithy gives us some real milsim realism

"Youth could win, but had not learned to keep: and was pitiably weak against age." - T.E. Lawrence

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2131 on: September 30, 2019, 11:47:55 AM »
A 'Quickie' from Minty's Victor I-II... the one where I nearly binned the bloody thing because of the unrequested Windows audio reset... but also the one where we slugged it out toe-to-toe with the Chinese

"Youth could win, but had not learned to keep: and was pitiably weak against age." - T.E. Lawrence

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2132 on: October 14, 2019, 09:06:24 AM »
A 'Quickie' from Minty's Victor IV... the one where revenge is best served with a side order of char sui pork

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2133 on: October 30, 2019, 11:34:09 AM »
A longer Joint-Ops vid from Iron Fists Bangie & Kable (Op Incipience) mission... the one where mobility became a factor.

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2134 on: November 04, 2019, 09:15:13 AM »
A 'Quickie compilation' from some of Dai and Red's Zeus Fun ops... where VCB shows how it maintains standards even when engaged on the smaller stuff - Or not.

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2135 on: November 11, 2019, 11:58:21 AM »
A 'Quickie' from Outlaw's Sabre IV... the one where we explore the boundaries of humour

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2136 on: November 25, 2019, 09:16:11 AM »
A 'Quickie' mopping up of clips from Excalibur IV-V by Parsons, Grumpy Gerbil V by Outlaw and Valiant VI-VII by Imperial Penguin... the ones where 'we were warriors once and young'

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2137 on: December 02, 2019, 09:00:42 AM »
A 'Quickie' dredged up from the archives from Smithy's Sneaky Prolapse I... the one where we fight like Beecraft (it's okay, I'm pretty sure Red won't notice this one)

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2138 on: December 09, 2019, 09:04:52 AM »
A 'Quickie' from Outlaw's Albion Hammer I,IV... well VCB - you've gone and done it now.

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2139 on: December 16, 2019, 09:04:15 AM »
A 'Quickie' from Imperial Penguin's Vanguard I... the one where we took longer than usual to get sorted

Offline Vince

• Rifleman - Class 3
  • 3 Section
« Reply #2140 on: December 16, 2019, 03:04:31 PM »
Just a couple from last nights ops, in B&W of course.

VCB Mission Photos

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln.

"When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

"On the plus side. I'm completely immune to flash-bang grenades" - Helen Keller

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2141 on: December 23, 2019, 09:34:33 AM »
A longer Ops vid from Outlaw's Sabre VI... the one where even checking into the Hotel became a bit of an epic. TripAdvisor says tired decor, staff hard to find, locals surly and too loud, while double booking created unseemly arguments over room availability.

Also for the benefit of our North American cousins a special copyright compliant and near identical version, because FuckYouTube.

Offline Telfer

• Section 2IC
  • 3 Section
  • Gossip Girl XOXOXO
« Reply #2142 on: December 27, 2019, 12:28:26 PM »
Excellent Video  ;D

"I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in."
George McGovern

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2143 on: January 01, 2020, 09:32:43 AM »
Joint Ops with Iron Fists and a WWII account of Minty and Outlaw's Fortitude I. A New Year's day cure for that bad hangover; just keep taking the pill boxes   .   .   .   .  Umm  .  .  .  I'll get my coat.

Offline CharlesZulu

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • The redundant jimpy
« Reply #2144 on: January 06, 2020, 10:06:26 AM »
In response to overwhelming demand, a special limited circulation 'Uncut' video from yesterday's training session... It Hertz

Police are appealing for any witnesses with dashcam footage to come forward.