Author Topic: Application: Micky  (Read 122 times)

Offline micky

• Recruit
Application: Micky
« on: October 14, 2019, 12:33:35 PM »

Applicant Details

In Game Nickname: micky
Steam Profile Id: micky
Date of Birth: 11/19/91
Connection speed: 1gbps dl 100mbps up
Country & Nationality: United States, Texan

Background

Current/Previous Squads: ShackTac, United Operations

Reasons for applying to VCB: Was really impressed with the rules, regs and organization of VCB when I first went onto the website. It seemed very professional. Having recently decided to get seriously into ArmA again after a long hiatus, I decided to look for a good group of dudes to do some ops with. From my previous experiences the type of communities that are worth really being a part of are the ones that handle themselves professionally while still understanding how to have fun.

Heard about VCB from: I believe I came across the steam group first.

Experience with the OFP/ArmA series: Been playing since the good old OFP days! Arma 3 has been the iteration I have put the most time into though by far. Mission making has been a big part of the draw of Arma 3 for me.

Real life military experience: Negative

About the applicant: 28 year old family man who lives just outside of Austin, TX. Besides a few other nerdy hobbies (WH40k mainly), I enjoy many firearms related activities and love hunting. Currently attempting to open an IT/Board Repair business. I hope you all find my application satisfactory and I look forward to possibly seeing you gentleman on the virtual battlefield.

VCB Policies
The applicant agrees that they:

[Yes] Is able to attend 50% or more mission nights in a month (i.e. at least 4)
    [Yes] Has read the VCB Information Pack
    [Yes] Owns a legitimate and working copy of ArmA3 & Apex
    [Yes] Is at least 18 years of age
    [Yes] Owns a working microphone and both speaks and understands English
    [Yes] Will never bring the VOLCBAT name into disrepute on any public forums while a member
    [Yes] Will never discuss or share any ArmA addons we are currently beta testing
    [Yes] Will check the forum regularly and post their availability and absences in the relevant thread

Offline Smithy

• 2 Section
  • Bang on!
Re: Application: Micky
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 12:44:08 PM »
Thanks for the app!

We’ll review it and get back to you.

Offline Rasa

• Section Commander
  • 1 Section
  • DISSIPEL
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 02:53:43 PM »
Being in Texas, will the timezone difference be an issue when it comes to attending operations?

Offline micky

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 07:11:12 PM »
Being in Texas, will the timezone difference be an issue when it comes to attending operations?

It should not, the time change is pretty favorable to me. 8pm for yall is 2pm here so on Sunday that should be no problem at all. I currently work out of my house so I should be able to easily make time on Wednesday to make those ops as well. Most of the previous groups I have been a part of in the past have run twin ops, one for EU dudes and one for the states. I would often show up to the earlier ones willingly since they were at rather convenient times anyway.

Offline AdZ

• HQ's Bitch
  • 3Pl HQ
  • I put the man in Scotsman! Top Jock
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 01:30:02 PM »
Hi micky
Happy to say your app has been accepted.

A senior rifleman will be in touch soon. In the meantime you may want to read this part of the forums.

Made with love by Igel

Offline Outlaw

• Hootboii
  • 3 Section
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 05:41:01 PM »
Hiya mate,

I'm your Señor Rifleman.
Please have a look at your PM and let me know if you run into any issues.
Feel free to contact me on Discord as well.
I will be available tomorrow on Teamspeak for the most part of the day as well.
Per aspera ad astra

chap