Author Topic: What I saw today...... (Photos of what you saw today). easy. Mobiles out lads..  (Read 114527 times)

Offline AdZ

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
  • I put the man in Scotsman!
Robert Carlye, from the filming outside my office today.
Actually walked past him at some point did not fucking recognise him until I was shown this pic.
Turns out I had a piss beside him as I heard his slippers when I was in the loo!

Made with love by Igel

Offline Elite

• Rifleman - Class 3
  • 3 Section
Squareheaded paparazzi  ::)  ;D
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Offline AdZ

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
http://imgur.com/a/A43DB

Some holiday snaps from the Cairngorms.

Made with love by Igel

Offline Ben

• Ex Members
Looks great, AdZ. I remember being there about 10 years ago. Looks like you've got cracking weather!

Offline Friznit

• Platoon Commander
  • 3Pl HQ
Did you find any gorms in the cairns, or were you completely gormless?

Offline Elite

• Rifleman - Class 3
  • 3 Section
Beautiful landscape AdZ, cool.. Better than Franconia's flatlands  ;D
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Offline CharlesZulu

• 1 Section
  • The reluctant jimpy
Did you actually get out of your car Adz?

Or are you sitting in it munching home-made fish-paste sandwiches with your tartan-pattern thermos flask and mumbling about your hip operation?

"Youth could win, but had not learned to keep: and was pitiably weak against age." - T.E. Lawrence

Offline Northman

• It's not a beard. I sprouted kevlar from my face.
Pfft, those are just Apex screenshots. Can't fool me.
I'm not locked in here with you.
YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH MEMES!

Offline AdZ

• Section 2IC
  • 1 Section
Did you actually get out of your car Adz?

Or are you sitting in it munching home-made fish-paste sandwiches with your tartan-pattern thermos flask and mumbling about your hip operation?

I did for most of em!

Made with love by Igel

Offline Ranger

• 2 Section
  • T1 (Head Injury)
Just got woken up by what must have been all the helicopters in they royal navy flying over my parents house. They were doing laps around this. HMS Queen Elizabeth arriving in Portsmouth.

https://imgur.com/gallery/eUnmX

chap