Author Topic: What I saw today...... (Photos of what you saw today). easy. Mobiles out lads..  (Read 112570 times)

Offline Jez

• Best Friends Forever
  • "Oh Dear, how sad, never mind"
No really a pic bit a wee vid fae the horsey field where i stay at the start o december on ma snowday ;D

We need to get Ewan to translate, I cant read Scottish..!

Offline Bucks85th

• Ex Members
  • Aucto Splendore Resurgo
No really a pic bit a wee vid fae the horsey field where i stay at the start o december on ma snowday ;D

Eh?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

Sir Henry Rawlinson:  "If I had all the money I spent on drink, I'd spend it all on drink"

Knightviper

when ya click on the pic its a wee video

Offline CJ

• Ex Members
  • rather die on my feet than live on my knees
decided to clean the whip on my first day off ,even installed my performance fuel filter ive been holdin onto for months. took her out for a spin and decided to take a few

Offline Ben

• Ex Members
Cheers for the reg plate number.

Offline CJ

• Ex Members
what u gona do with it ,see how much it costs to insure u ?? have fun.

Offline Keef

• Senior Rifleman - Class 1
  • Ex Members
Nice car man :)

Offline Bucks85th

• Ex Members
what u gona do with it ,see how much it costs to insure u ?? have fun.

Sure!

Cheapest quote was 581 quid.

That was registered at my address with my no claims, with mods listed as custom paint job and air filter (fuel filter not listed) and a value (pure guess) at 5 grand.

Which is half what I would be paying for mine after the engine remap, but without the 25% owners club discount.

Sir Henry Rawlinson:  "If I had all the money I spent on drink, I'd spend it all on drink"

Offline CJ

• Ex Members
what a joke, times that by 3 and thats my insurance .... youve got the audi right ? give her and clean and send in some pics dude

Offline Bucks85th

• Ex Members
what a joke, times that by 3 and thats my insurance .... youve got the audi right ? give her and clean and send in some pics dude

Tell me about it!  Just around Xmas I had a plan to get a cheap 4x4 for a) grotty weather, and b) when I go shooting (although the Audi is 4wd, it's ain't quite a Land Rover when it comes to muddy fields).

So on a 13 year old 3.1d Isuzu Trooper worth about 1,200 quid, as a 2nd car, limited to 2K miles a year, they wanted 500 quid.  That was 50 quid more than I was payin on the Audi before I got the remap.  There doesn't seem to be any sense in insurance to me at all.  I wouldn't do it myself, but I do see why some drive without it.

Audi pics in here:

http://www.volcbat.com/forum/index.php?topic=2424.0

Offline CJ

• Ex Members
that is outrageous ... bhp ??

Offline Bucks85th

• Ex Members

Offline Friznit

• Platoon Commander
  • 3Pl HQ
Insurance costs are sky rocketing this year.  Thieving bastards, the lot of them.

Offline Niall

• Ex Members
  • RIP Serps. Take care up there.
2,000 for a 1.4 P reg polo...

Grand High Inquisitor of VCB.

Offline Bucks85th

• Ex Members
2,000 for a 1.4 P reg polo...

You're having a giraffe aren't you?

Where's your postcode?  Beirut?