Author Topic: What I saw today...... (Photos of what you saw today). easy. Mobiles out lads..  (Read 119058 times)

Offline Chris

• Retired.
  • Ex Members
  • Yarrr!!!!
Oh man. Jealous.

MENERGY!!!

Offline Leon

• Rifleman - Class 1
  • Ex Members
lovely pic Jez,very picturesque....i agree Chris

Offline Ben

• Ex Members
Oo-er. Cold much?

Offline Jez

• Best Friends Forever
  • "Oh Dear, how sad, never mind"
Not a bad picture to say I took it through the car window going 40 mph with my iphone..
(Who needs an SLR chris..)
Took me 7 hrs to get there, worked for 8 hrs, went to hotel. Next morning drove 7 hrs back...
Not really a holiday..

That's where I was.. You may recognise the castle from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.. (I didn't take that Picture!!)

Offline Bucks85th

• Ex Members
  • Aucto Splendore Resurgo
Not a bad picture to say I took it through the car window going 40 mph with my iphone..
(Who needs an SLR chris..)
Took me 7 hrs to get there, worked for 8 hrs, went to hotel. Next morning drove 7 hrs back...
Not really a holiday..

That's where I was.. You may recognise the castle from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.. (I didn't take that Picture!!)

Ah!  Neueschwanstein!  Was there a few years back!  Stunning place!  Ludwig was Kinda mad!

The windmill at the start of Chitty is just 5 or so miles from me.  I believe it was restored by Chris Wallis (son of Sir Barnes) whom I used to work for!

My favourite film as a kid!

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

Sir Henry Rawlinson:  "If I had all the money I spent on drink, I'd spend it all on drink"

Offline Keef

• Senior Rifleman - Class 1
  • Ex Members
I'm buried :D

Offline DaveP

• Ex Members
In the Austrian Alps today..

I'm really bloody tempted to get a new snowboard/bindings/boots setup but it's not cheap, pics of stuff like this ain't helping :D

Offline Nikeleye

• VCB Community Member
You barsteward keef, we haven't had a drop of it in the mids! Jealous!

Offline Morts

• Storeman - Class 1
  • ACoy Reservist
We've had about 2 inches yesterday, meant to snow from 21:00 tonight and all day tomorrow :)

Sincerely Hope i've got a snow day, assasins creed's arriving in the morning  ;)

Memento Mori - Be Mindful Of Death

Offline Niall

• Ex Members
  • RIP Serps. Take care up there.
Wont be arriving if there's heavy snow tho ;)

I've had none in surrey, been about 0 all day though. Cracked my mates car window as he has a tiny chip in it too

Grand High Inquisitor of VCB.

Offline Morts

• Storeman - Class 1
  • ACoy Reservist
Awwww shit, didn't think about that  :(

Memento Mori - Be Mindful Of Death

Offline Red

• Platoon Sergeant
  • 3Pl HQ
Was going to the cinema in Braehead yesterday and noticed these bad boys across the river.

But what about Special Forces?

FUCK SPECIAL FORCES!

Offline Nikeleye

• VCB Community Member
HMS Dragon, undergoing Sea Trials atm... beautiful in that boxy, special needs kinda way.  :D

(that's Defender or Duncan behind her, I think)

Offline Jez

• Best Friends Forever
  • "Oh Dear, how sad, never mind"

I drove through the middle of Rome today with a brand new Audi A6 estate and survived without a scratch which is pretty amazing since Italians can't drive for fuck and it was the worst day of Riots in Rome for years..
You can see the smoke from the riots at the top.. Shit photo but it was from the car with my phone on full zoom..

Knightviper

No really a pic bit a wee vid fae the horsey field where i stay at the start o december on ma snowday ;D

chap